The new pneumatic valve island type 8652 AirLINE is especially developed for applications in in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and beverage industries as well as for water treatment applications. It offers users adjustable monitoring and diagnostic functions that improve system availability and process reliability, while at the same time enabling preventive maintenance.
Visit the page below, to get more detailed information about our new valve island.
AirLINE - the valve island optimised for process automation
- Safety-related shut-off of valves possible
- Easy diagnostics by LC display
- Process reliability through pneumatic functions
- Optimised for installation at the bottom of the control cabinet
- Explosion-proof versions according to ATEX / IECEx Zone 2
Artículo de prensa
Modern valve island enhances process reliability
Bürkert presented its new valve island AirLINE (Type 8652) for control cabinets. The valve island is easy to install and its integrated monitoring and diagnostic functions improve process reliability.